Allows your wine to be stored in optimal conditions
An evocative, symbolic word...
... used to describe all of the wine storage cabinets in this range. Wine cabinets designed and devised down to the last detail to store your bottles in the best possible conditions, reduce energy consumption and care for the environment.
> Discover the products
A range of wine cabinets fridges that helps to care for the environment
Dedicated to maturing and serving wine, the Pure range,wine storage fridge, recreates the exact condition found in a natural cellar.
Furthermore, it allows up to 55% of energy to be saved compared with a conventional electric wine cabinet*. Owing to technological innovations such as a slow cycle compressor, a thicker and therefore more insulating frame and the use of R600a gas - the most environmentally-friendly gas available which is the least harmful to the atmosphere - the Pure range falls within A+ energy class**.
Also available with a glass door (B).
* cabinet in the Collection range
** solid door only
Elegant finishes which allow it to complement any interior
In order to allow it to fit in perfectly in all interiors,
whether a living room or kitchen, the Pure range has extremely low noise levels and a design which is both sophisticated and contemporary. The Premium version benefits from a strip of light, which surrounds the entire cabinet with a protective amber halo, plus new-generation interior equipment, making it extremely easy to use.
Trois systèmes de températures pour une protection de vos vins adaptée à vos besoins
Three temperature systems for storage conditions suited to your requirements
- Single-temperature cabinets recreate the exact conditions found in a natural cellar by meeting the 5 criteria essential for wine storage:
- A constant temperature thanks to Hot/Cold double control (temperature gradient +/- 0.5°c).
- Suitable humidity levels thanks to the Hygro + system and embossed aluminium walls
- A permanent ventilation system ensured by breather effect
- U.V. protection, guaranteed for both the solid door and glass door which has highly effective U.V. screening
- Protection from vibrations thanks to the compressor, separated from the cabinet body
- The wine serving cabinets offer up to 10 temperature zones (temperature staggered from 5 - 22°C / 41 - 72°F, allowing you to have, in one same cabinet, several types of wine (rosé, white, red) at an ideal serving temperature.
- The ‘‘3’’ temperature cabinets have several separate temperature zones: 1 zone for storing wine (10-14°C / 50-57°F), 1 chilling compartment at the bottom (9-15°C / 48-59°F) and 1 compartment for bringing wine to room temperature, at the top (15-22°C / 59 - 72°F).
> Discover the products