With its temperature range of 5°-22°C, this wine cabinet is ideal for serving your wine.
This model is from the Collection range by EuroCave: This range combines technology and style, favouring clean lines and finishes with very modern colours, whilst incorporating the brand's expertise.
- Function: Serving
- Number of temperatures: Multi-temperature
- Size: Small model
- Colour of cabinet body: Satin red
- Type of door: Solid, high gloss black (solid glass with reflective black finish)
You can equip it with sliding shelves fitted with Main du sommelier supports. It has a maximum capacity of 92 bottles.
Choose your interior layout :
- The Premium Pack is made up of 5 Sliding shelves and allows you to store 74 bottles
It is possible to buy additional shelves or display shelves individually.
The advantages of the Collection range:
What if it became fashionable to own a wine cabinet? Interiors, personal taste, colours The Collection range encompasses curved lines, bright or muted colours, wood and lighting effects. Experience the thrill of creating a riot of colours, shapes and materials! Practicality combines with aesthetics and your prized wines will have never been better stored, protected and displayed in a cabinet that really makes a statement...
This wine cabinet is a wine Serving cabinet.
Wine serving cabinets bring wines to an ideal serving temperature. Cabinets with several temperature zones allow you to store several types of wine in them.
Indeed, temperature is a key element when serving and tasting wines. A few degrees too high or too low prevents a great vintage from fully expressing itself! A wine that is too cold will not reveal its aromas to the nose; if too warm it will appear to be too alcoholic. When in the mouth, a wine served at an incorrect temperature will not reveal the entire palette of its flavours.
Did you know ? The ice bucket is perfect to keep the wine’s serving temperature during the meal or the tasting. However you do not refresh a wine with it, otherwise the drop in temperature will damage the flavours of your wine.
Wines & Temperatures
White wine serving Temperatures
-7-8°C : Simple Champagnes et sparkling wines, muscats, simple syrupy wines
- 9-10°C : Alsace late-harvest, sweet wines, light or acidic dry white wines
- 11-12°C : Dry white wines, medium-dry white wines (Vouvray, Pinot gris d'Alsace), Gewurztraminer, fine Champagnes, fine syrupy wines, Noble Grapes
- 13-14°C : High quality dry white wines, Vin Jaune and other oxidative styled wines
- 15-16°C : Aged wines
Rosé wine Temperatures
- 7-8°C : Simple rosé Champagnes and other sparkling rosés
- 9-10°C : Light rosés, quaffing wines
- 11-12°C Fine rosé champagnes, classic rosé wines
- 13-14°C :Bordeaux clarets, structured rosé wines, Burgundy rosés
Red wine Temperatures
- 11 - 12°C : light and fruity red wines
- 13 - 14°C : Beaujolais and low tannic wines, Banyuls and other Vin Doux Naturel
- 15 - 16°C : Burgundies, Rhône, Loire and medium-bodied red wines
- 17 - 18°C : Bordeaux and all the red wines with a good structure, Ports
- 19 - 20°C : Exceptional, developed wines
|Type of product||Wine cabinets|
|Warranty||2 years parts|
|Number of temperatures||Multi-temperatures|
|Dimensions H x W x D (mm)||970x700x713|
|Cabinet body colour||Satin red|
|Item code||S-Collection S|
|Door opening direction||Right or left|
|Handle type||Handle on the front|
|Door details||Solid high gloss black (solid glass with reflective black finish)|
|Contents of Access pack||Storage shelf x 1 + sliding shelf x 1|
|Premium pack contents||Sliding shelves x 5|
|Type of interior lighting||Lighting of upper bottles (2 amber LEDs)|
|Maximum capacity||92 bottles|
|Layout packs offered||Access pack (storage and sliding shelves) & Premium pack (sliding shelves only)|
|Access pack capacity||92 bottles|
|Premium pack capacity||74 bottles|
|Interior equipment recommended for maximum capacity||Storage shelf x 1 + sliding shelf x 1|
|Adjustment of the feet||Yes - 4 adjustable feet|
|Temperature setting range||5°-22°C|
|Type of regulation||Electronic|
|Type(s) of alarm(s)||Visual alarms|
|Recommended ambient temperature range||12-30°C|
|Can be fitted||No|
|Temperature display type||LCD screen with touch-sensitive keys|
|Insulation Hot-cold technology|
|Type of insulation||Polyurethane (PU) foam|
|Cold air production technology||Static cold air - compressor|
|Heat activation technology||Automatic - Threshold : adjustable|
|Internal walls||Stucco aluminium sheet|
|Warm air production technology||Heater|
|Energy efficiency class||D|
|Useful volume (litres)||221|
|Sound emission||42 dB(A)|
|Annual energy consumption Aec* (KWh/year)||292|