With its temperature range of 5°-22°C, this wine cabinet is ideal for serving your wine.
This model is from the Compact range by EuroCave: in free standing or flush-fitting version, these cabinets were specially developed to fit in perfectly in kitchens.
- Function: Serving
- Number of temperatures: Multi-temperature
- Size: Small model
- Colour of cabinet body: Nero
- Type of door: Full glass (no frame)
You can equip it with sliding shelves fitted with Main du sommelier supports. It has a maximum capacity of 56 bottles
Choose your interior layout :
- The Premium Pack is made up of 4 Sliding shelves and allows you to store 38 bottles
It is possible to buy additional shelves or display shelves individually.
SEE COMPACT SHELVES
The advantages of the Compact range:
Whilst cabinets in this range are small, they nevertheless benefit from all of EuroCave's know-how. For all of the cabinets in this range, expertise and accuracy ensure optimal wine storage and serving conditions whilst suitable dimensions overcome space constraints. In free standing version, these cabinets are ideal for confined spaces. Flush-fitted, they fit in perfectly in the kitchen since their dimensions were determined by kitchen designers.
This wine cabinet is a wine Serving cabinet.
Wine serving cabinets bring wines to an ideal serving temperature. Cabinets with several temperature zones allow you to store several types of wine in them.
Indeed, temperature is a key element when serving and tasting wines. A few degrees too high or too low prevents a great vintage from fully expressing itself! A wine that is too cold will not reveal its aromas to the nose; if too warm it will appear to be too alcoholic. When in the mouth, a wine served at an incorrect temperature will not reveal the entire palette of its flavours.
Did you know ? The ice bucket is perfect to keep the wine’s serving temperature during the meal or the tasting. However you do not refresh a wine with it, otherwise the drop in temperature will damage the flavours of your wine.
Wines & Temperatures
White wine serving Temperatures
-7-8°C : Simple Champagnes et sparkling wines, muscats, simple syrupy wines
- 9-10°C : Alsace late-harvest, sweet wines, light or acidic dry white wines
- 11-12°C : Dry white wines, medium-dry white wines (Vouvray, Pinot gris d'Alsace), Gewurztraminer, fine Champagnes, fine syrupy wines, Noble Grapes
- 13-14°C : High quality dry white wines, Vin Jaune and other oxidative styled wines
- 15-16°C : Aged wines
Rosé wine Temperatures
- 7-8°C : Simple rosé Champagnes and other sparkling rosés
- 9-10°C : Light rosés, quaffing wines
- 11-12°C Fine rosé champagnes, classic rosé wines
- 13-14°C :Bordeaux clarets, structured rosé wines, Burgundy rosés
Red wine Temperatures
- 11 - 12°C : light and fruity red wines
- 13 - 14°C : Beaujolais and low tannic wines, Banyuls and other Vin Doux Naturel
- 15 - 16°C : Burgundies, Rhône, Loire and medium-bodied red wines
- 17 - 18°C : Bordeaux and all the red wines with a good structure, Ports
- 19 - 20°C : Exceptional, developed wines
Flush-fitting conditions for this cabinet
Cabinets in the Compact range have been developed under the watchful eye of kitchen designers; they therefore meet flush-fitting requirements:
- the small model can easily be fitted under a work top. Equipped with a front air vent at the base of the cabinet, it is easy to install
- the large model requires the installation of a rear air-venting system (at least 540mm long and at least 50mm wide).
Regardless of the door selected – solid, glass or technical, flush-fitting will be optimal.
Wine cabinet, Multi-temperature, stainless steel glass door door, built-in and integrable. With its range of temperatures between 5° and 20°C, this wine cabinet is perfect for serving your wines. This model forms part of Eurocave's inspiration range: available in built-in or integrated versions, these wine cabinets have been especially designed...
Wine cabinet, Multi-temperature, technical solid door, built-in and integrable. With its range of temperatures between 5° and 20°C, this wine cabinet is perfect for serving your wines. This model forms part of Eurocave's inspiration range: available in built-in or integrated versions, these wine cabinets have been especially designed to fit...
|Dimensions H x W x D (mm)||830x595x550|
|Availability of spare parts||7 years parts from date of manufacture (information on the wine cabinet label)|
|Cabinet body colour||Nero|
|Type of product||Wine cabinets|
|Warranty||2 years parts|
|Number of temperatures||Multi-temperatures|
|Handle type||Handle on the front|
|Door details||Full glass (no frame)|
|Door opening direction||Right or left|
|Door type||Full Glass|
|Premium pack contents||Sliding shelves x 4|
|Layout packs offered||Premium pack (sliding shelves only)|
|Type of interior lighting||Mood lighting of the entire cabinet (amber light strip)|
|Premium pack capacity||38 bottles|
|Maximum capacity||47 bouteilles|
|Temperature setting range||5°-22°C|
|Type of regulation||Electronic|
|Recommended ambient temperature range||0-30°C|
|Can be fitted||No|
|Temperature display type||LCD screen with touch-sensitive keys|
|Type(s) of alarm(s)||Visual alarms|
|Adjustment of the feet||Yes - 4 adjustable feet|
|Insulation Hot-cold technology|
|Heat activation technology||Automatic - Threshold : adjustable|
|Type of insulation||Polyurethane (PU) foam|
|Warm air production technology||Heater|
|Internal walls||Stucco aluminium sheet|
|Cold air production technology||Static cold air - compressor|
|Annual energy consumption Aec* (KWh/year)||132|
|Energy efficiency class||A|
|Useful volume (litres)||117|
|Sound emission||41 dB(A)|