With its range of temperatures between 5° and 20°C, this wine cabinet is perfect for serving your wines. This model forms part of Eurocave's inspiration range: available in built-in or integrated versions, these wine cabinets have been especially designed to fit perfectly into your kitchen.
- Function: Serving
- Number of temperatures: Multi-temperature
- Size: Model S
- Door type: Technical glass door
You can fit it with sliding shelves fitted with Main du sommeliers and sliding serving shelf allowing you to store opened bottles upright. You can store up to a maximum of 29 bottles with 4 sliding shelves.
Award for high design quality: Inspiration received 2018 Red Dot Design Award.
Internal fitments for your wine cabinet:
- The Premium pack comprises 4 sliding shelves allowing you to store 29 bottles.
- The Service pack comprises 2 sliding shelves, 1 half-shelf and 1 service sliding shelf allowing you to store 28 bottles.
The plus points of the Inspiration range:
Restraint and Elegance
Combining stylishness with ease of use, the Inspiration range will fit perfectly into your kitchen.
- Mood lighting (patented system)
- Screen with backlit tactile keys
- Handle built in to the door
- Invisible air vent
Inspiration offers you the choice between different shelf configurations, door types. In addition, each model can be built-in or integrable.
- 4 door types: Full glass, Stainless steel glazed, Technical Glazed, Technical unglazed.
- 2 types of shelf: sliding, serving
- 2 shelf facing colours: Light wood or glossy black
Performance and Protection
The range benefits from all EuroCave's knowledge and expertise guaranteeing secure use over the long-term.
- Controlled temperature
- Low energy consumption
- Low noise level
- Quality materials: aluminium interior, injected polyurethane foam insulation, external high-strength panel
- Protection from vibrations
- Protection against UV rays
The Inspiration range launching event
How to install your Inspiration wine cabinet?
What's the difference?
In a built-in installation, the wine cabinet is placed in position like a dishwasher for example. More often than not, it is placed between two kitchen units under a worktop.
In an integrable installation, the wine cabinet is simply inserted into the carcase of the kitchen unit.
All the cabinets of the Inspiration range may be built-in or integrable. You can thus easily change where your cabinet is located, either under a worktop or high up in a recess. In addition, the height of the wine cabinets in the Inspiration range may be adjusted in height by up to 70 mm (4 adjustable feet).
This wine cabinet is a wine Serving cabinet.
Wine serving cabinets bring wines to an ideal serving temperature. Cabinets with several temperature zones allow you to store several types of wine in them.
Indeed, temperature is a key element when serving and tasting wines. A few degrees too high or too low prevents a great vintage from fully expressing itself! A wine that is too cold will not reveal its aromas to the nose; if too warm it will appear to be too alcoholic. When in the mouth, a wine served at an incorrect temperature will not reveal the entire palette of its flavours.
Did you know ? The ice bucket is perfect to keep the wine’s serving temperature during the meal or the tasting. However you do not refresh a wine with it, otherwise the drop in temperature will damage the flavours of your wine.
Wines & Temperatures
White wine serving Temperatures
-7-8°C : Simple Champagnes et sparkling wines, muscats, simple syrupy wines
- 9-10°C : Alsace late-harvest, sweet wines, light or acidic dry white wines
- 11-12°C : Dry white wines, medium-dry white wines (Vouvray, Pinot gris d'Alsace), Gewurztraminer, fine Champagnes, fine syrupy wines, Noble Grapes
- 13-14°C : High quality dry white wines, Vin Jaune and other oxidative styled wines
- 15-16°C : Aged wines
Rosé wine Temperatures
- 7-8°C : Simple rosé Champagnes and other sparkling rosés
- 9-10°C : Light rosés, quaffing wines
- 11-12°C Fine rosé champagnes, classic rosé wines
- 13-14°C :Bordeaux clarets, structured rosé wines, Burgundy rosés
Red wine Temperatures
- 11 - 12°C : light and fruity red wines
- 13 - 14°C : Beaujolais and low tannic wines, Banyuls and other Vin Doux Naturel
- 15 - 16°C : Burgundies, Rhône, Loire and medium-bodied red wines
- 17 - 18°C : Bordeaux and all the red wines with a good structure, Ports
- 19 - 20°C : Exceptional, developed wines
Wine cabinet, Multi-temperature, full glass (frameless) door, built-in and integrable. With its range of temperatures between 5° and 20°C, this wine cabinet is perfect for serving your wines. This model forms part of Eurocave's inspiration range: available in built-in or integrated versions, these wine cabinets have been especially designed to...
Wine cabinet, Multi-temperature, stainless steel glass door door, built-in and integrable. With its range of temperatures between 5° and 20°C, this wine cabinet is perfect for serving your wines. This model forms part of Eurocave's inspiration range: available in built-in or integrated versions, these wine cabinets have been especially designed...
|Type of product||Wine cabinets|
|Warranty||5 years parts|
|Number of temperatures||Multi-temperatures|
|Dimensions H x W x D (mm)||810-880x594x590|
|Handle type||Handle integrated into the doorframe|
|Door details||Integrated glass allowing you to affix your own panel|
|Max. thickness of the panel (in mm)||20|
|Door opening direction||Right or left|
|Max. weight of door face (in kg)||12|
|Premium pack capacity||29 bottles|
|Contents of Service Pack||Sliding shelves x 2 + Half-shelf x 1 + Service sliding shelf x 1|
|Type of interior lighting||Mood lighting of the entire cabinet (amber light strip)|
|Premium pack contents||Sliding shelves x 4|
|Service Pack capacity||28 bottles|
|Maximum capacity||29 bottles|
|Temperature display type||Tactile control panel - backlit keys|
|Adjustment of the feet||Yes - 4 adjustable feet|
|Type(s) of alarm(s)||Visual alarms: carbon filter / Visual and audible alarms: temperature fault, door open, sensor fault|
|Temperature setting range||05°-20°C|
|Type of regulation||Electronic|
|Recommended ambient temperature range||12-35°C|
|Can be fitted||Yes|
|Insulation Hot-cold technology|
|Warm air production technology||Heater|
|Internal walls||Stucco aluminium sheet|
|Cold air production technology||Static cold air - compressor|
|Heat activation technology||Automatic - Threshold : adjustable|
|Type of insulation||Polyurethane (PU) foam|
|Useful volume (litres)||100|
|Annual energy consumption Aec* (KWh/year)||125|
|Energy efficiency class||A|