With its temperature range of 5°-22°C, this wine cabinet is ideal for serving your wine.
This model is from the Pure range by EuroCave: a range of wine cabinets with low energy consumption, which contributes to caring for the environment.
- Function: Serving
- Number of temperatures: Multi-temperature
- Size: Large model
- Colour of cabinet body: Buffalo
- Type of door: Full glass (no frame)
You can equip it with storage shelves or sliding shelves fitted with Main du sommelier supports. It has a maximum capacity of 234 bottles with 3 Storage shelves
New for 2015!
Our new Full Glass and High Gloss Black doors have been redesigned to offer improved:
- Design : a distinctive handle with an elegant design
- Performance : they are rated A or A+, for even lower energy consumption
- Security : a new, more robust locking system
- Convenience : a unique concept, a door which is easy to reverse and a detachable handle, supplied in an attractive box.
Choose your interior layout :
- The Access pack is made up of 3 Storage shelves+ 3 sliding shelves and allows you to store 215 bottles;
- The Premium Pack is made up of 14 Sliding shelves and allows you to store 182 bottles
It is possible to buy additional shelves or display shelves individually.
SEE PURE SHELVES
The advantages of the Pure range:
The evocative and symbolic name given to all of the cabinets in this range. Cabinets devised and designed, down to the last detail, to store your bottles in the best possible conditions, reduce energy consumption and contribute to caring for the environment. The Pure range is based on the desire to create a new generation of cabinets which represent a return to our roots, a clever combination of advanced technology and environmentally-friendly features. Within the elegant, clean lines of the cabinets, your wines are stored in conditions in which they can reach their full potential, protected from variations in temperature and humidity, U.V. light and vibration...
This wine cabinet is a wine Serving cabinet.
Wine serving cabinets bring wines to an ideal serving temperature. Cabinets with several temperature zones allow you to store several types of wine in them.
Indeed, temperature is a key element when serving and tasting wines. A few degrees too high or too low prevents a great vintage from fully expressing itself! A wine that is too cold will not reveal its aromas to the nose; if too warm it will appear to be too alcoholic. When in the mouth, a wine served at an incorrect temperature will not reveal the entire palette of its flavours.
Did you know ? The ice bucket is perfect to keep the wine’s serving temperature during the meal or the tasting. However you do not refresh a wine with it, otherwise the drop in temperature will damage the flavours of your wine.
Wines & Temperatures
White wine serving Temperatures
-7-8°C : Simple Champagnes et sparkling wines, muscats, simple syrupy wines
- 9-10°C : Alsace late-harvest, sweet wines, light or acidic dry white wines
- 11-12°C : Dry white wines, medium-dry white wines (Vouvray, Pinot gris d'Alsace), Gewurztraminer, fine Champagnes, fine syrupy wines, Noble Grapes
- 13-14°C : High quality dry white wines, Vin Jaune and other oxidative styled wines
- 15-16°C : Aged wines
Rosé wine Temperatures
- 7-8°C : Simple rosé Champagnes and other sparkling rosés
- 9-10°C : Light rosés, quaffing wines
- 11-12°C Fine rosé champagnes, classic rosé wines
- 13-14°C :Bordeaux clarets, structured rosé wines, Burgundy rosés
Red wine Temperatures
- 11 - 12°C : light and fruity red wines
- 13 - 14°C : Beaujolais and low tannic wines, Banyuls and other Vin Doux Naturel
- 15 - 16°C : Burgundies, Rhône, Loire and medium-bodied red wines
- 17 - 18°C : Bordeaux and all the red wines with a good structure, Ports
- 19 - 20°C : Exceptional, developed wines
Flush-fitting conditions for this cabinet
This cabinet is not specifically designed to be flush-fitted, it does not correspond to the standard dimensions of flush-fitting furniture and it is not ventilated at the front. It is therefore necessary to follow these precise installation criteria to make flush-fitting possible and guarantee the durability of the cabinet. (Ask your EuroCave advisor for flush-fitting instructions if necessary)
The chosen location of your cabinet must be open to the outside in order to ensure sufficient air circulation (not in an enclosed cupboard...), not too damp (linen room, laundry room, bathroom...), have a flat stable floor and it must have an electricity supply (standard socket, 16 A, earthed with circuit breaker, 30 mA*).
Take the power lead (located in the "accessories" packet of your cabinet) and plug it into the connector, located at the bottom left-hand side of the back of the cabinet. Wait 48hrs before plugging in the cabinet after transportation.
Fit the stopper (located in the accessories packet) at the back of the cabinet. This allows you to maintain a space of 7 cm between the wall and the back of the cabinet. This space optimises your cabinet's power consumption. Place the 2 caps in the 2 holes of the top of the cabinet. Do not push the caps all the way in, in order to allow installation of the back stopper. Slide the back stopper between the caps and the wall of the cabinet, then push the 2 caps all the way in.
|Availability of spare parts||7 years parts from date of manufacture (information on the wine cabinet label)|
|Warranty||2 years parts|
|Number of temperatures||Multi-temperatures|
|Dimensions H x W x D (mm)||1825x680x715|
|Cabinet body colour||Buffalo|
|Type of product||Wine cabinets|
|Door opening direction||Right or left|
|Door type||Full Glass|
|Handle type||Handle on the front|
|Door details||Full glass (no frame)|
|Contents of Access pack||Storage shelves x 3 + sliding shelves x 3|
|Premium pack contents||Sliding shelves x 14|
|Maximum capacity||234 bottles|
|Layout packs offered||Access pack (storage and sliding shelves) & Premium pack (sliding shelves only)|
|Access pack capacity||215 bottles|
|Type of interior lighting||Lighting of upper bottles (2 amber LEDs)|
|Premium pack capacity||182 bottles|
|Interior equipment recommended for maximum capacity||Storage shelves x 3|
|Can be fitted||No|
|Temperature display type||LCD screen with touch-sensitive keys|
|Adjustment of the feet||Yes - 2 adjustable feet|
|Temperature setting range||5°-22°C|
|Type of regulation||Electronic|
|Type(s) of alarm(s)||Visual alarms|
|Recommended ambient temperature range||12-30°C|
|Insulation Hot-cold technology|
|Warm air production technology||Heater|
|External covering||HDF (High Density Fibre) melamine-faced panels|
|Internal walls||Stucco aluminium sheet|
|Cold air production technology||Mixed air - compressor|
|Heat activation technology||Automatic - Threshold : adjustable|
|Sound emission||37 dB(A)|
|Annual energy consumption Aec* (KWh/year)||165|
|Energy efficiency class||A|
|Useful volume (litres)||460|